Control of AquaComfort heat pump with iAquaLink app possible?

Jul 28, 2015
Frisco/TX
Hi All,

We have all Jandy equipment, however our builder recommended AquaComfort heat pump. It seem like on the iAqualink app on my iPhone, I can set temperature and schedule the heater to come on at scheduled times, but I don't see those changes on the heat pump.

I have to manually set the temperature on the AquaComfort or turn it on or off. My builder tells me that he has wired the AquaComfort to the iAqualink panel and all should work, but it does not. The builder is talking to some tech folks at AquaComfort to see how best to integrate the two.

I am sure someone here must have come across this and wondering what my options are....

Thank you.

Sunny,

I looked at the manual for "AquaComfort heat pumps" and did not see any indication that this heater can be externally controlled.. It has no Fireman's Switch which is one way that your automation system can control things.

It could be that I just looked up a different unit than the one you have. If you can provide the actual model number of your heat pump, I'd be glad to look again.

Or you could just wait until your pool builder fixes the issue... :p

Thanks for posting,

Jim R.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.