Connecting a Intex 28001E automatic pool cleaner to a Summerwaves Elite frame with skimmer pump

wingclay

Jun 20, 2022
Iowa
Hi all
I recently purchased the Intex 28001E automatic pool cleaner that attaches to the filter return. I have a Summerwaves Elite Frame 14 x 42 round pool with SFX skimmer pump. I have been trying to located the correct coupler as the one that came with the cleaner is for the actual Intex brand of fittings and is not universal. I have searched high and low for some sort of adapter, but I am not having much luck. Has anyone ran into this same issue if so what was the solution? Thanks in advance for any help.

You can replace your return eyeball with one that is threaded to match the cleaner. You might have to drain below the inlet and cut the hole a little larger. It depends upon what size fittings your pool came with.

Intex 12369 Adjustable Pool Inlet Jet Nozzle https://a.co/d/5bqhhMe

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.