Colorlogic V2.5 Troubleshooting

Alexr54

Jun 17, 2015
Florida
I just changed an aqualogic to prologic. Everything works great except for my lights.
I have the colorlogic 2.5 lights.
What happens is when I turn the lights on I get a nice blue light and in about 5 seconds the light goes off. And it does not turn on again right away. Maybe after some time it does turn on, but only for a few seconds.
when I say turn on I mean with bright light. I can tell it’s getting power but the lights aren’t bright at all. Nothing is tripping, and I can hear the relay clicking when I turn the lights on.
I can barely see some red/blue/white led on but it’s so low I can hardly tell it’s even on.
So the lights seem to be ok and worked fine before changing the main board to a prologic.
Am I missing something? Did I need to change something to get the colorlogic 2.5 lights to work with the prologic board?
Are there some settings I may be missing?
Do I require a different module or something?
I really don’t want to spend the money on new lights and redo all the wiring for them. That would be horrible.

The ColorLogic Network Module will only operate with Generation 4 or later Hayward ColorLogic 120VAC pool/spa light(s), UCL, and CL320/160

Mine is v2.5

Should i get this module, will it find and work with my lights?

Last edited:
Sorry but that is not any help any longer. I've tried to contact hayward for support and they do not help at all anymore. No technicians are available any longer over the phone.
I guess if no one on these forums know. I am out of luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.