Colored Pool Lights now only white

pnutgirl

Feb 25, 2021
Austin, Texas
I just had my pool resurfaced and since the changes, our pool lights only stay white. We upgraded the automation to iAqualink from previously just using a Jandy PDA. Now the pool contractor is telling me that we never had colored lights - that they are just incandescent. My family's collective memory (2 adults, 2 teens) is that we had colored lights in the pool and spa and that they could be changed independently. I am at an impass with the pool contractor. I did take a picture of the spa light housing when there was no water in the spa, but should have removed the bulb for it's info. The housing is labeled with P/N 77310100 and says bulb type T-4. Pentair AB-106669.

Are we all imaging sitting in the spa with purple and green lights just a few months ago? We don't think so, but would love someone to tell me our collective memory is incorrect so that we can move on. Thank you!!

To change the color of a light you cycle the power to it. I assume the lights are connected to a relay.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.