CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Taking this back on track,

The video above was mostly a test, and so far the test has been a hit. Ive always been afraid of creating videos because of the work and cost however our supporters have really allowed us to step out of our comfort zone. We’re now allowed to look beyond the normal things we’ve done in the past and create new ways to reach pool owners. We’re really looking forward to this opportunity.

Taking this back on track,

The video above was mostly a test, and so far the test has been a hit. Ive always been afraid of creating videos because of the work and cost however our supporters have really allowed us to step out of our comfort zone. We’re now allowed to look beyond the normal things we’ve done in the past and create new ways to reach pool owners. We’re really looking forward to this opportunity.

I like the video. Only thing that that seemed odd was when they talked about brushing the pool and the cartoon showed a hand with a sponge. Someone is going to take that literally and think we are recommending to hand brush the pool. I would change that to show a brush on a pole being lowered into the water.

Fwiw... I became a supporter, received a welcome email prior, but no other email. (Not needed, I screen grabbed the codes and used it immediately for my test kit. ?) So this is just fyi ?

@Leebo

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190630-203119_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20190630-203119_Gmail.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: OTPirate
This issue is one we’re working to address as it’s a common occurrence. If the email that’s used for PayPal doesn’t match TFP’s there’s almost no way to match. If you write me which level you donated to I’ll gladly update your account. We’re working to setup a different system to simplify the process but it’s not ready for use just yet.

We thank you greatly for your support, drop me a PM and I’ll get everything squared away?
Lee

Reactions: Tena
Trouble Free Pool is committed to assisting its members learn pool care and works hard at maintaining this free resource. As I'm sure you've noticed this Winter TFP has undergone a HUGE overhaul as we continue to push ourselves forward. All of our upgrades have been funded by your donations.

TFP is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit who displays NO advertising on our site nor is our advice compromised by financial incentives. We use donations from our users to pay for our servers and to continue to develop pool care. We ask that you please review the donations levels below and help support TroubleFreePool.com

Congrats on 200,000 Members!!! I quit paying someone as soon as I found this amazing community ?

Reactions: mommark and JaySav

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I just watched the video... nice job! I presume you plan on posting this on Youtube to generate some traffic to the site... Yup, Funnel Marketing at its best.

So here is my one comment. If I was not a regular to the TFP forums I would not know what a SLAM is. Just after the SLAM pops up on the easel it might be a good time to explain what the acronym stands for and exactly what it does before launching in how to do it. That it's a procedure for raising CL to a specific high level for an extended amount of time to ensure sanitizing the algae or something to that effect. It took me a while to realize that that is what a SLAM did. If I was a newbie just searching the 'tube for pool advice I might think a SLAM means Silly Little Aqua Man or a new dish at Denny's.

Here's a question... I got an email asking for members to donate. I'm trying to donate again, because I appreciate all I've learned here over the years, and I'm in a weird link loop, where it just takes me back to the main page. How do I re-donate?

That is odd. Sorry about that.

Are you going to Any Amount? Towards the bottom of the Support page.

Here's a question... I got an email asking for members to donate. I'm trying to donate again, because I appreciate all I've learned here over the years, and I'm in a weird link loop, where it just takes me back to the main page. How do I re-donate?
Can you drop me an email at [email protected]? I've got a few questions to try to pinpoint this issue. :)

Thanks TFP, just popped through a bronze which equals silver from down here after conversion.
As mentioned elsewhere I wish I cracked onto this site before I did anything. In the end it all worked out but have learnt a lot and had many a laugh along the way with you. Awesome to see what people get up to with their pools also. Nice site to navigate also.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.