Circupool RJ+ Jandy Aqualink Wiring

It looks like there are already 2 devices on the 1st relay, which is usually the pump relay. So you'll need to find out what that 2nd device is and add that to your amp total. It may be the heater. If so, check the amps that pulls.
Ok, had a pool guy come out to wire up the swg control panel, although I have not yet installed the actual generator and flow switch. A couple questions/issues:

1. The Cicupool "Power" button does not manually turn power On/Off. I asked about this and he said that it's wired properly (he believes) and it could be that the other wiring is not connected (RJ45, etc.) but this seems like an unlikely explanation. It does turn On/Off when the Filter turns On/Off. Customer Service is closed...
2. He says I should install a check valve after the heater, but the Circupool site says this isn't necessary.

I tested my unit by disconnecting the cell and powering the unit off. After hitting the power switch the display reads "power off" for 1 or 2 minutes before it actually shuts down.

A check valve is not necessary for a SWG.

I tested my unit by disconnecting the cell and powering the unit off. After hitting the power switch the display reads "power off" for 1 or 2 minutes before it actually shuts down.

A check valve is not necessary for a SWG.
Ok, just to clarify, if I hit the Circupool power button (since the other wiring is not connected yet) the power button LED should dim/turn off after a few minutes? I will try this again. Thank you

Ok, just to clarify, if I hit the Circupool power button (since the other wiring is not connected yet) the power button LED should dim/turn off after a few minutes? I will try this again. Thank you
Yes. The LED display will actually read "power off" for a minute or two before completely going dark.

Yes. The LED display will actually read "power off" for a minute or two before completely going dark.

I installed the swg and made all the connections and the gui works, so I'm assuming the On/Off issue has been resolved, although I haven't tried it yet.

Last edited:
See what Circupool or Discount Salt Pool says. As long as the SWG is powered off when the pump is off you should be okay.
I called them and they said it was probably due to the fact that I did not have the swg connections hooked up, which lock me out of operating the controller. Everything seems to be working fine now, just haven't manually turned it On/Off.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.