chlorination off, no flow

Jude66

Jun 8, 2020
North Carolina
My Filter stopped running, the message was chlorination off, no flow. this was 2 days after i add salt and increased the the chlorination percent from 45 to 90. I changed the flow switch, but the filter still did not come on, and the same message is there. I have a Hayward Goldline Aqua plus automation and chlorination, Model number PL-PLUS any suggestion to why it still not working. I cleaned the salt chlorination and made sure the arrow on the switch is in the right direction, Im I suppose to reset something ?? any help wou;d be gre

Welcome to TFP!

We need to clear up some confusion here, filter stopped running, what do you mean by filter not running? The water flow starts at the pump runs which sends water through the system. Usually the water enters the pump, goes to a filter, then to a heater if there is one, and then it should flow through the chlorinator which is your Goldline SWG and out to the pool.

Please make a signature with your pool equipment to let us know more about your system.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.