Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Truclear / Ei
What’s your thoughts on this deck box for storing chems such as MA, stabilizer, alkalinity and salt?

Not advised to store anything with the MA. So get one just for it. The other items can be stored in garage, etc.

I think my favorite way someone once posted for storage of MA- They dug a hole in the ground and inserted a planter pot in it and the MA goes there flush with the ground. They use the planter's bottom plate for a "lid" at ground level.

I wish someone would do it and show pics. Maybe I could convince Skippy to start digging... but we have a small plastic storage box behind our equipment just for the MA.

Maddie :flower:

MA vents fumes. Those fumes react with whatever is close by. Such as metal, other chemicals (especially bleach, baking soda). Reactions can be very dangerous (combined with bleach you get chlorine gas).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.