cant view others pool logs

People need to set this up in the app. Not everyone does and it is not intuitive to what it does. Hit your gear icon in top right. Scroll down to bottom where it states SHARING and activate the button "Link from TroubleFreePool.com user profile". I have done this on mine. Let me know if you can see my Pool Logs. I do not see yours so not sure you have done that on your app. I have Windows 10. I always use my computer to access the website for the forum.

Bump on this. I came here to ask the same question. I can't find PoolMath logs for anyone, including myself when looking at my own profile, and I do have the app installed and have the sharing set to link to my profile. I'm mainly curious if my logs are showing up to others and what actually get posted.

Bump on this. I came here to ask the same question. I can't find PoolMath logs for anyone, including myself when looking at my own profile, and I do have the app installed and have the sharing set to link to my profile. I'm mainly curious if my logs are showing up to others and what actually get posted.
I can see yours. I am on an iPhone 📲
Maybe its just a windows bug?

@mknauss and @Mdragger88 thanks for verifying, at least mine is showing up for others. I assume it should be rather obvious when I go to someone's profile page? (like, there's no way I'd miss it, right?)

I'm on Win7 and using Chrome. Will try Firefox and then clearing cache in Chrome if FF works. Thanks!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.