Cant program filter pump on aqualink RS6

Jan 20, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have to press the filter pump button on my rs6 to turn it on and off manually. When i am in the programming mode and it asks me to select a device to program i press the filter pump button and nothing happens. If i press any other button/device to program it proceeds to the next step in the programming. Is the filter pump not programmable on the rs6?

Warren,

I am not a Jandy guy, but I suspect it is the same as on my Pentair system.. I don't program the pump/filter relay/button, I program the "Pool" and/or "Spa"..

So if I want the pump to run from 7 am to 7 pm, I program a schedule for "Pool" from 7 am until 7 pm.. I then set the speed I want it to run on my pump page.

Let's see if we can get one of our Jandy owners to chime in..

Thanks,

Jim R.

Are you sure the 4 wire connection is correct between the pump and the control panel? Once that is set up correctly and you power cycle everything, it should recognize you have it attached and allow you to change it. Make sure the proper pump is selected in the iAqualink. If all else fails, call Jandy tech support.

By control panel you mean the one outside? how do i select the proper pump in the iAqualink.

It would help us help you if you put details of your pool and equipment in your signature.

How many pumps do you have for what purposes?

Pics can help us understand what you have and are seeing.

By control panel you mean the one outside? how do i select the proper pump in the iAqualink.

Yep the main unit outside. There should be a 4 wire communications cable between the iAqualink and the pump. Once that is connected, within the iAqualink setup you will be able to select what pump you have. What are you using to program everything? The PDA? SmartPhone? OneTouch?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.