Can't find this part for Kreepy in USA...


Aug 21, 2010
Leipsic, Ohio
I believe they call that the flapper in the end where the debri is sucked in. I have a kreepy E_Z vac that I will be getting rid of if you are interested in. I has the bumper strap missing only.

Other Threads of Interest