Cannot connect to TFP using Tapatalk

The biggest lost IMHO is TAT would allow me to see all threads I participated in or I am following using a streamlined approach. It's more cumbersome now but change takes getting use to, only time will tell if it impacts how often I'm reviewing threads.

As you can see, I've been a member for 7 years, don't post much but I do like to follow stuff that's interesting.

Look at my post count. I bet at least 15000 were on TAT. I was probably the most active user in this forum through that app. I was not around much for a few months after the change, partly because I was dreading changing the work flow I was so used to. I finally took the leap in the last month or so and can 100% say that this new forum does everything that TAT did, but better. And there are a lot to things that you could not do on that app. Like actually reading the Pool School articles and seeing those links.

While I can see that having everything in one place can be nice for those that go to a lot of forums, TAT has some huge negatives on the back end and at this point I do not see TFP ever going back.

Hopefully if you take the time to use the new format, you will see its benefits, like I finally have.

The biggest lost IMHO is TAT would allow me to see all threads I participated in or I am following using a streamlined approach. It's more cumbersome now but change takes getting use to, only time will tell if it impacts how often I'm reviewing threads.

As you can see, I've been a member for 7 years, don't post much but I do like to follow stuff that's interesting.
There is a link under the forums panel that is "threads with your posts" This is exactly what I used the most in TAT and something I specifically made sure was available in this new format

TAT is known to cause issues on forums. Even some authorization issues. As someone said previously, it isn't needed anymore in this day of fully responsive forums and the less you have running in the background the better it is for server resources. FWIW, this site works just fine on my phone, tablet, laptop and desktop. While some convenience may have been lost (tracking multiple forums at once) it's a small price to pay for security.

Reactions: proavia
Look at my post count. I bet at least 15000 were on TAT. I was probably the most active user in this forum through that app. I was not around much for a few months after the change, partly because I was dreading changing the work flow I was so used to. I finally took the leap in the last month or so and can 100% say that this new forum does everything that TAT did, but better. And there are a lot to things that you could not do on that app. Like actually reading the Pool School articles and seeing those links.

While I can see that having everything in one place can be nice for those that go to a lot of forums, TAT has some huge negatives on the back end and at this point I do not see TFP ever going back.

Hopefully if you take the time to use the new format, you will see its benefits, like I finally have.
Basically what Jason is saying is....
When he got done pouting and having his tantrum on the floor, he realized he really missed us all, and had to come back.

Jason when he saw the new site...

Trying to find his watched threads...

And once he figured it all out....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.