Can you paint the interior side of an agp?

And if you can paint the interior side of a pool (Intex Ultraframe agp), any ideas on paint? I have been looking at rubberized paints and marine vinyl paints but none seem to hit the mark. The interior side has faded and has some rust marks I can’t remove so I would like to paint the complete inside of the pool. Thanks.

Attachments

• 9F3858E0-9099-4BC5-BED4-A1968470D753.jpeg
    9F3858E0-9099-4BC5-BED4-A1968470D753.jpeg
    616.3 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
While expensive POR 15 is just about the best paint for anything rust... for parts that are not rusted and to paint over the POR 15 I am not sure... You could paint the whole thing in POR 15 but that might be a pretty penny but it would not rust after it was done :)

It dries really fast in the can so when the can is opened put it on the panel fast, they say to buy smaller cans that can be applied within 30 to 45 minutes... If you used a roller you could apply a gallon within that timeframe..

And if you can paint the interior side of a pool (Intex Ultraframe agp), any ideas on paint? I have been looking at rubberized paints and marine vinyl paints but none seem to hit the mark. The interior side has faded and has some rust marks I can’t remove so I would like to paint the complete inside of the pool. Thanks.

Were you able to find something that works to paint the inside of your pool ? I'm going through the same problem and I have not found anything that sounds like it would work

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.