Can I use Pool Math App on both my iPad and iPhone?; I am having trouble syncing them?

jmb

May 26, 2011
Windsor Ontario Canada;SW Ontario near Detroit, MI
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I sent a supoort request 061222 but I am not sure where to look for my request or for a reply. It was not sent on this page. I am repeating my support request here.
I have a Pool Math App downloaded on my iPad and I have a paid subscription. I am able to use the app on my iPad. I would like to be able to also use the app on my iPhone and have the iPad and iPhone data synced. When I download the Pool Math app onto my iPhone it immediately asks me to set up my pool. I do not want to set up a new pool. There are no options for logging in on the iPhone. I cannot get past the pool set up stage when using the Pool Math app on the iPhone. Is it possible to use the Pool Math app on both my iPad and iPhone and have them synced. If so please explain how to log into the pool math app on my iPhone to access my paid subscription on the iPhone as well as the iPad.

Yes, PoolMath works great on iPhone and iPad seamlessly.

I am not in front of my iPhone but think you should have a sign in listed on the menu on the upper left.

Reactions: jmb
Thank you. I have resolved the issue. After reading a few other posts with similar concerns I I realized that the issue was with how I was logging into the app on my iPhone. I had to sign out and sign back in with my correct log in information and BINGO! it worked seamlessly as you mentioned. I am still getting used to all the "techno" stuff.

Reactions: mknauss