Holbrookfaith

May 27, 2020
Lagrange, OH
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
So I need to raise chlorine levels from 2-4, calcium 100-300 and alk 70-100 all else is in range. I got a giant bag of baking soda, calcium chloride, and multiple liquid bleach 10% I assume I start with the liquid bleach since sanitize first, but I thought I needed to get calcium levels right first for the chlorine to work. (CYA) is balanced. My question is.... What can I do at the same time, and in what order....?

Welcome to the forum!
What are your test results? How did you get those test results? What type of pool and equipment do you have?
We need more information to provide any guidance.
I suggest you read ABC's of Pool Water Chemistry.

I'm currently unable to get the suggested test kit but I have compared the strips to litehouse pool tests and they seem to check our accordingly. We have 13,000 gallon 24ft pool and a A jacuzzi cfr50 pump using a unison cart filter. We have two new filters we have been rinsing and swapping daily. Combined chlorine is in check as well.

We will not provide chemistry guidance based on test strips or pool store tests. When you are able to get a proper test kit. post your test results and we can provide guidance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.