Bubbles in Check Valve

Vukota12

Jul 3, 2020
New Jersey
Hi! I have bubbles in Check Valve with elevated spill over spa with slight less than normal in my opinion spillover flow. No discernible loss in water with skimmers filled halfway up and weir flaps working well. No bubbles in pump basket either.

Attachments

• IMG_3222.jpeg
    IMG_3222.jpeg
    608.6 KB · Views: 15

I'm sure it is just me, but I am not sure what problem you are trying to solve????

Is it a loss of flow issue with the spillover, or bubbles in the pool, or does the spa drain back into the pool or ????? :scratch:

What problem are you trying to correct?

I don't see a few bubbles in a check valve as a problem.

Thanks,

Jim R.

Valves are almost 2 years old and I have not

I'm sure it is just me, but I am not sure what problem you are trying to solve????

Is it a loss of flow issue with the spillover, or bubbles in the pool, or does the spa drain back into the pool or ????? :scratch:

What problem are you trying to correct?

I don't see a few bubbles in a check valve as a problem.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Yeah the bubbles concerning to me as I thought bubbles =leak. I do notice spa flow isn’t as strong from returns but not seeing a big enough difference in spill over flow strength.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Backwash returned spillover to full glory. One more quick question. Have Jandy PDA aqualink how can I run the pool without the spillover running?
Do you have AUX3 free?

If not you will need to move what is on AUX3 to another free AUX relay.

Details on enabling SPILLOVER mode are at Jandy Aqualink RS - Further Reading

Review that and see how it fits your setup.

Reactions: Vukota12
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.