Breakers keep tripping, every time i turn on my hot tub

A bit of a new phenomenon for my pool, but was trying to turn on my pools heater for the hot tub/spa, but it seems right before the heater fires, the circuit breaker trips. Its quite odd, and not sure what to do, or who to call to inspect it? Any thoughts or help? All my other components work fine, the other pumps, valves, pool lights, etc. Its only when i turn on the hot tub and the heater is about to fire.

Attachments

• pool 2.jpg
    pool 2.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Pool 1.jpg
    Pool 1.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 12
What model heater and pump do you have?

Your top breaker says "Pool Pump"

Your third breaker says "Waterfall Pump"

The middle breaker has opened and the writing is illegible. Are you sure you know what is connected to it?

Something got wet, now it has dried. If it gets wet again it will start tripping again. If the pump has been off for a few days, it is probably a leak and will be tripping again soon. The pump being off will cause the leak to stop which allows stuff to dry, but once the pump is back on the leak starts up again and gets it wet.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.