Boy I sure hope someone can help asap, nothing since giving $

Status
Not open for further replies.

beachinmoney

Bronze Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Buckeye, AZ
I got more help before I contributed. So far I've had to pay someone to come and now I have my light torn apart and really would appreciate some help. I pulled it out and it's not a matter if simply screwing the new bulb in. I'll take a picture.IMG_20190529_202723.jpg

Attachments

beachinmoney

Bronze Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Buckeye, AZ
What is the light model number?

How old is the light?
I have no idea what the model number is. I bought the house 6 years ago. It was there when I got it. It changes colors and worked fine but water was leaking in and I assumed it wasn't a led light so I got one to save in the electricity.

beachinmoney

Bronze Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Buckeye, AZ
I couldn't see to take a picture but now I see what I thought. I don't know what part is the light it how to take it out so reading anything on it is impossible.

JamesW

TFP Expert
Mar 2, 2011
I think that these are the parts.

Do you just need the bulbs? Part number 8.

It looks like you're getting water in the light. You need to make sure that the light is dry and sealed before using.

Maybe consider replacing the whole light.

Can you post a picture of the rest of the outside label?

beachinmoney

Bronze Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Buckeye, AZ
I bought the bulb already, that's the picture You showed if the big round one with led lights. I thought I just needed a new gasket to stop the water from getting in. So, it looks like I bought the wrong bulb. I'll look at what you showed.

beachinmoney

Bronze Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Buckeye, AZ

It looks like you're getting water in the light. You need to make sure that the light is dry and sealed before using.

I have no idea what you mean by outside lable? That's why he whole thing I showed

beachinmoney

Bronze Supporter
Jun 13, 2013
Buckeye, AZ

What did you see that indicated to you that there was water getting in? Hopefully the new gasket should take care of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.