Bought a Pool and it came with a house.

On the pool front, still pretty boring, check FC every other day add 44 oz of bleach and go my merry way. Test everything else weekly and nothing changes. But this weekend will be a CYA remedition weekend. Like most on the east coast we are supposed to get somewhere between 5 to 8 inches of rain and I am planning on using every drop to lower my CYA. We had about 2 inches last week so have drained that off plus some so drained about 4 inches. Expecting to get that refilled tomorrow. Will drain that again another 4 inches and should be able to get that refilled. Hopefully that will get me down to 60 from my current 80. I am hoping I can do this over the course of the winter and get it down where it is supposed to be.

Sounds good. It appears you are loving the TFP method as much as the rest of us around here do. Enjoy, and good luck getting your CYA adjusted better with all the free water you are fixing to get. Have a nice night. :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.