Bonding Resin Pool

I made you a cute little diagram! Lol. Please note that the orange/brown lines are the pieces of copper wire connecting the loop to the various components!

And I totally am ignoring work that I brought home and should be focusing on, when I’d rather do this!

Edit: I didn’t see the directive to stop the discussion until after I posted this!

View attachment 326479
FINALLY!!!!! Something I can understand! You’re the best!

• Love
Reactions: kellyfair
I don’t know if bonding your wall also bonds your water, so we’ll get someone in here to answer that
Just to answer this question specifically - it does not. Because you have a liner in between the wall and the water, the metal wall is not in contact with the water, and so the water needs to be bonded separately.

Reactions: kellyfair
So once the loop is established and connected to the fitting from the water. Where is the next connection?
There should also be a bonding lug on your pump. Then, unless you have other metal structures within 5 feet of your pool wall, you’re done!

Thanks for the quick response. So, connect to the wall seam, the water and then the pump. All my supports and top rail are resin, so I'm guessing any other connections around the pool loop would be a mute point? I have no other metal structures within 5 feet.

Thanks for the quick response. So, connect to the wall seam, the water and then the pump. All my supports and top rail are resin, so I'm guessing any other connections around the pool loop would be a mute point? I have no other metal structures within 5 feet.
You've got it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.