ARIZONA
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I'm trying to take out pop up heads and they're stuck. I have a tool for doing it and have tried two flat heads screwdrivers. They're really stuck. Any advice on how to turn these things?

Have you tried with the pump running and the return flow to the zone you are attempting to remove the heads from? The water pressure will help push the head out once it is rotated to the unlock position using the tool. My A&A heads sometimes stick and doing the above usually helps.

The other option for me was to swim down to the heads and use the removal tool. Wiggling the tool a bit seems to help too. Not fun when the water is cold though.

Another option would be to call Blue Square and ask their tech support. They are in Chandler and open from 7am to 3pm.

I can't even get it to budge to turn it at all. Guess I'll have to call them or drive over. The tool I purchased is metal and it bent the metal it's so stuck. Thank you for reply.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.