McAllen, Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
My jacuzzi has 2 pop up cleaner heads (Pentair/A&A) and both of them have the brass check valves under the pop up heads Are there any replacement parts out there for these or options to fix them? Tired of having the jacuzzi leak back down every time the pump shuts off

Any help is greatly appreciated

Mystery has been solved It is a Paramount Nozzle check valve that was discontinued 15-20 years ago. They are plastic and just pop into a lip on the housing Just like a normal check valve they are spring loaded and the pressure pushes them open and they seat on a round rubber seal. Simple and I guess they worked back in the day Was able to pop one of them out but having issues getting the 2nd one out For some reason I'm pretty sure there is a 2nd check valve near the Paramount pop up controller so I am going to start digging and put in a proper serviceable check valve

Attachments

• IMG_1066.jpg
    IMG_1066.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 707767673.jpg
    707767673.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.