Black liner (GLI)

Welcome to TFP! :wave: Much like another new member who had a similar color question, feel free to post back and keep this thread active. The more visible the better to get replies. Someone is bound to have experience with that product. Thanks for using the forum, and have a great day. :swim:

Hello, has anyone installed the GLI black galaxy or onyx liner? I’m torn between the two and can’t find pictures online. Thanks!

Yes, I had the Onyx and now have the Galaxy. The Onyx was discontinued because there was a vinyl issue. I am now in the process of working with GLI for the Galaxy liner. My new liner was installed a little offer 1 month ago and literally has stripes for no reason. My pool is just about 2 years old and I have had 2 liners, not happy!

Yes, I had the Onyx and now have the Galaxy. The Onyx was discontinued because there was a vinyl issue. I am now in the process of working with GLI for the Galaxy liner. My new liner was installed a little offer 1 month ago and literally has stripes for no reason. My pool is just about 2 years old and I have had 2 liners, not happy!

do you have pics of pool? I am thinking of going with Black Galaxy also... now I am unsure. Any pics and advice?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.