Black granite liner

It is a myth that you can't see the bottom of a black bottom pool. Anything in the water is easily seen including the bottom. Our pool has black plaster, there are lots of pics in my pool thread, link in sig. And besides the snakes don't hide on the bottom anyway. They are always on the side at the top in my pool. :shock:

Can you see the bottom of the deep end?

My neighbors have a dark vinyl pattern and although you can technically see the bottom, anywhere that's deeper than ~3' can be very disorientating, at least to my wife and I. I much prefer a lighter blue to a dark deep black/blue. I like to know exactly how deep the water is and the darker vinyl sometimes require some guess work, especially if there's a little bit of water splashing. I felt like there might be something lurking around under the water I can't quite see (illogical, I know, but blame hollywood not me ;)) :shark:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
That liner looks great up against the house color! Great choice!

Hi. Love the liner!! We have the same blue color siding and white trim on our house. Thinking maybe we should change our choice of liner... Our build starts in Sept. so we still could. Also in LI in Greenlawn.

Also curious about your builder choice. It was so hard for us to decided on a builder. We went with a different choice. Your pool looks Awesome enjoy!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.