Beta-Testers for IntelliCenter Mobile Apps.

MyAZPool

Gold Supporter
Jul 3, 2018
Arizona
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
To all IntelliCenter Users

Pentair is looking for a group of interested and knowledgeable / power-user / self-maintainer type IntelliCenter users who are interested in volunteering as beta-testers for the IntelliCenter mobile apps (iOS and Android).

In the future, they may also be interested in possibly establishing a group of beta-testers for IntelliCenter Firmware and IntelliCenter Web-Client. Possibly Apple Watch, Home/Home-Kit, Siri and Amazon Alexa integrations in the future, as well.

Maybe even other future products, who knows.

Before conducting any beta-testing, you will need to sign and submit a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), in order to protect Pentair’s proprietary information. This would include not disclosing any information online regarding the new releases until it is publicly released.

And upon completion of beta-testing, I imagine that you will also need to provide your Point-of-Contact with a detailed evaluation as well.

If you would care to volunteer to test out a new mobile application and help to improve the user interfaces, please private message (pm) me and I will get you in touch with the applicable Product Manager at Pentair Pool Products.

r.

@MyAZPool

Tell us what the app is for???

Does the IntelliCenter not already have an app?

I'm sure you can tell by my questions, that I do not have the IntelliCenter, so just trying to understand want is going on.

Thanks,

Jim R.
Hey Jim...
It does, but they're looking to improve upon it.
r.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jimrahbe
To all IntelliCenter Users

Pentair is looking for a group of interested and knowledgeable / power-user / self-maintainer type IntelliCenter users who are interested in volunteering as beta-testers for the IntelliCenter mobile apps (iOS and Android).

In the future, they may also be interested in possibly establishing a group of beta-testers for IntelliCenter Firmware and IntelliCenter Web-Client. Possibly Apple Watch, Home/Home-Kit, Siri and Amazon Alexa integrations in the future, as well.

Maybe even other future products, who knows.

Before conducting any beta-testing, you will need to sign and submit a non-disclosure agreement (NDA), in order to protect Pentair’s proprietary information. This would include not disclosing any information online regarding the new releases until it is publicly released.

And upon completion of beta-testing, I imagine that you will also need to provide your Point-of-Contact with a detailed evaluation as well.

If you would care to volunteer to test out a new mobile application and help to improve the user interfaces, please private message (pm) me and I will get you in touch with the applicable Product Manager at Pentair Pool Products.

r.
It doesn't bode well for the status of "knowledgeable/power-user" that I can't figure out how to PM you - but if this is still open I am interested in details. I found this site while researching replacing my Itellicenter with a ControlLogix. My current hardware includes ScreenLogic setup from about 6 yers ago.

Reactions: cousrey
It doesn't bode well for the status of "knowledgeable/power-user" that I can't figure out how to PM you - but if this is still open I am interested in details. I found this site while researching replacing my Itellicenter with a ControlLogix. My current hardware includes ScreenLogic setup from about 6 yers ago.
Welcome to TFP!

You might want to note that the post you replied to is more than 5 years old.

Welcome to TFP!

You might want to note that the post you replied to is more than 5 years old.
Kinda new....but the date in the upper left says "Mar9, 23" the same place yours says "4 minutes ago". So what am I missing? Thanks for the help.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For all of those that signed up for Beta-Testing the IntelliCenter Mobile Apps, please note the following from the Sr. Product Manager:

"The timeline we’re looking at will likely be September. One of the requirements in order to participate will be upgrading firmware to 2.017."

r.

Reactions: Ahultin
I just wanted to take a moment and personally thank all of those TFP members/IntelliCenter users, who graciously participated in the IntelliCenter (Pentair Home) mobile app beta-testing.

I realize the sacrifice that it took to migrate your Pentair accounts from prod to UAT, all of the detailed test evaluations that you provided to Pentair and then consequently move your accounts back to prod for even further testing and the final evaluation reports that everyone provided. I know the folks at Pentair are extremely grateful for all of your selfless participation and your efforts.

I know that many of you have seen the results of your testing/input which has no doubt resulted in a much cleaner final product.

I hope we can get the same level of participation from TFP members going forward on further IntelliCenter enhancements/improvements/overhauls such as Apple Watch, Amazon Alexa, IntelliValve RS-485 Integration and the Web-Client.

Thanks again, very much for helping out!!!
r.

New to forum, not sure how to pm
Thanks @Chrisplanotx
Click the envelope icon in the upper RH corner.
Then click the "Start Conversation" button.
Then in the recipients block, begin typing the recipients username (in my case "myazpool"). It will autofill and just click it and it will fill in my username.
Type in a title and then the body of the text and click the "Start Conversation" button below.

Nothing to it...
Thanks much.
r.
p.s. btw, Welcome to TFP... Recommend that when you have time, you may want to create a signature. The directions are in the link below. ;)
Create your signature

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.