Best pool I have ever seen in my life

Yep people with lots of money but they really cheaped out on the summer kitchen and no big screen TV. Why have a pool and not be able watch TV when you are in it :cheers:

wow that is pretty cool. better than a water park. the kitchen area was a joke though. lol it just looked so out of place. it is pretty cool when u look at the whole picture fly over on the piece of land. crazy!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It is certainly impressive, from a size standpoint.

From a design standpoint, there are a lot of pools out there that are jaw dropping. I have been following Jimmy Reed of Rock Solid Tile for a number of years now. In fact I somehow get free copies of Luxury Pools and Outdoor Living magazine because of him. The man knows tile.

Rock Solid Tile, Inc. Rolling Stones Slave - YouTube

It is certainly impressive, from a size standpoint.

From a design standpoint, there are a lot of pools out there that are jaw dropping. I have been following Jimmy Reed of Rock Solid Tile for a number of years now. In fact I somehow get free copies of Luxury Pools and Outdoor Living magazine because of him. The man knows tile.

Rock Solid Tile, Inc. Rolling Stones Slave - YouTube

That’s some crazy good tile work in that video!!
:cheers:

Ball valves in the pump room? I guess 2 mil doesn't buy you what it used to!! ;)

Gotta admit, though, green with envy! What a blast you could have in that yard (I was actually more impressed with the private lake!!)

Can you imagine having so much money you have to invent ways to spend it? Or rather hire people to invent ways to spend it?!?

That said, let's all be grateful for the pools we have...

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.