Best Places to Buy Liquid Chlorine

Hi Herman Thank you for the great information had no idea about PaP and NATCO. Question with NATCO is there a website that you have an account or is it a walk in? I tried to lookup the address but I was not able to find them. Thank You in advance.

Noe
Sorry for the misspelling - it is NAPCO - phone 281-651-6800 located at 2830 Spring Cypress Rd in Spring TX.

Glad I switched to SWG this year so I don't have to drive to Spring, TX from Austin, just to find chlorine! How are they selling it so cheap when it's 2-3x that almost everywhere else (when you can find it).

Seriously!! How?!
Their main customers are businesses in the cleaning industry that buy in bulk. The chlorine is in massive tanks on site and I believe they even make it on site. It is not sitting on a grocery store shelf. As such, a lot of cost is saved.

Reactions: kul
Gosh I wish I could find something like that around here! At that price I’d stock up for the season and I’d be fine with it degrading a bit over time. If anyone knows if such a place around here, hit me up!

Wholesale anything is cheap. Today I got sprinkler supplies from my buddy who installs irrigation systems using his wholesaler. $470 for commercial grade supplies that would have cost $905 at Home Depot.

• Wow
Gosh I wish I could find something like that around here! At that price I’d stock up for the season and I’d be fine with it degrading a bit over time. If anyone knows if such a place around here, hit me up!
You may try calling a pressure washing company and ask where they buy their bleach from.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Was at my Menards yesterday, they still have about 25 gallons of fresh 12.5%.
They also had shelves of 10% generic brand at same price of the 12.5%

Walmart in the Greater Toronto area has generic label liquid chlorine for $3.97/gal. Do people find these to be adequate?
It's likely 6% or less. Check the label. They entirely work in a pinch, but buying twice as many erases any small savings. Always make sure it has no polymers / scents / splashless / technologies / etc. Just plain bleach. (Sodium Hyperchlorite)

Reactions: ateevans
If anyone has bj's membership they have 12% on sale this month 4 for 16.99. link
I picked up some ,looks very fresh same date at two other bjs.

Attachments

• IMG_0029.JPG
    IMG_0029.JPG
    182 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Wonder if there is any place like NAPCO here in Norther Virginia (DC Metro area). Currently HD and Walmart seems to have LC in stock, although price is up. I still remember the panic state I was at when we first renovated and opened the pool last summer when Leslie's, HD, Lowes in my area all out of any form of chlorine.

I ordered 8g of 10% from Walmart yesterday ($4.63/g). It's coming from Houston (to Austin) via FedEx, free shipping, to be delivered tomorrow! Didn't think anyone shipped this stuff, especially free!

Edit:. Got here Sunday (today), date 118, so no more than 2 weeks old! Two separate 42# FedEx shipments! Free shipping had to cost them at least the amount of sale.

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support