Best brush for corners?

I can't think of any but it does seem like someone should come up with a brush not unlike the round ball type toilet bowl brushes... gets into those curves and corners. Perhaps ideally a regular brush with just one of those round balls at one end.
Hmmmm.... maybe I should patent the idea!! :unsure:

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: GMTK
Search on “pool corner brush”

I can't think of any but it does seem like someone should come up with a brush not unlike the round ball type toilet bowl brushes... gets into those curves and corners. Perhaps ideally a regular brush with just one of those round balls at one end.
Hmmmm.... maybe I should patent the idea!! :unsure:
Too late. This looks exactly like what you describe.

310q7FetOkL.jpg

Now I wish someone would market a 2-ended telepole so I could have brushes (or nets or skimmers) at both ends.

That kind of brush was one of the first purchases I ever made for my pool. I got it for my then five year old to use, but I use it just about every time I’m in the water to get the skimmer throats, all the corners on steps and benches and under the waterfall. It’s super useful. Mine no longer connects to the telescoping pole, but it’s easier to use from in the pool anyway.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.