Beach entry question

what are your pool dimensions? Also have you seen the venturi nozzle return line heads? you can turn them to do different things. I was somewhat of a current that keeps people on floats from hittng the edges and still keeps ya moving... I got a few of them to see how that will work.. The more I get into building a pool the more I think - #1 glad I didnt pay a PB to do this and #2 wish I had a PB to do this.. HAHHAH

Guess we have to replace nearly every bridge support in the land. They go into the water, through the muck and down to bedrock, designed to last a lifetime. Plenty of those bodies of water are salt too.
No one is trying to walk on those bridge supports without slipping. I think that's what the concern was, as opposed to lifetime of the material.

Reactions: Newdude
what are your pool dimensions? Also have you seen the venturi nozzle return line heads? you can turn them to do different things. I was somewhat of a current that keeps people on floats from hittng the edges and still keeps ya moving... I got a few of them to see how that will work.. The more I get into building a pool the more I think - #1 glad I didnt pay a PB to do this and #2 wish I had a PB to do this.. HAHHAH
Nope but I was hoping such a return would exist, i dont want to always have a whirlpool current but when I get my family in town I'd like to aim them all to the right to help get things moving. The big section is 22ft diameter, beach entry is a 12 ft diameter and small section I may turn into a spa one day is an 8ft

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.