Bar stool outdoors- problem

Ah, well that does make a difference! I don't think shoes would have helped your poor toes, but a good pair of steel toe boots may be in order if you are going to be lifting heavy things.
I’m sure you must of stub your toe - well——. The pain was so strong that I yelled and nothing came out of my mouth. Now I scared to do anything. It’s time to just sit & swim with a few hard drinks the rest of the summer!!!

Reactions: zea3
I agree! I couldn’t help but laugh at the suggestions to make the stools more mobile. That, along with some adult beverages sounds like a recipe for another soundless scream and a trip the the E-room.

I agree! I couldn’t help but laugh at the suggestions to make the stools more mobile. That, along with some adult beverages sounds like a recipe for another soundless scream and a trip the the E-room.
I’m not sitting on those chairs. It’s for the young people. I almost send the emergency 911 truck away the night I blown out my knee. When she got here and asked what happened- I said I can’t get up my leg is in a lock position. She rolled her eyes. I wasn’t having a heart attack or bleeding but the pain in my knee was like someone stabbed me with a knife. She was a witch !!! That’s all past and I just want to enjoy the rest of the summer. September I’m going in for knee replacement.

That looks awesome! Well done Jr!

We need to wrap you in bubble wrap!!!

I am going to PM about your knee replacement. My husband had his done in 2017 and we came up with some neat tricks to help things heal and go faster!

Kim:kim:

Reactions: Marty D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
MartyD, this thread is a little old, but wanted to say, I feel your pain. I just broke both wrists 2 weeks ago while playing tag with my grandson on hard packed beach sand. Was running backwards and over balanced. I'm officially old, I guess. (59 in july)

Just had them put back together last Friday with plates and screws. Cant even use my beautiful pool till mid sept. Lucky for me I have 1 daughter in the house and the other across the street who is already used to taking care of a child. ?

Thank goodness for TFP, all I can do is read and 2 finger type!

• Sad
Reactions: kimkats
MartyD, this thread is a little old, but wanted to say, I feel your pain. I just broke both wrists 2 weeks ago while playing tag with my grandson on hard packed beach sand. Was running backwards and over balanced. I'm officially old, I guess. (59 in july)

Just had them put back together last Friday with plates and screws. Cant even use my beautiful pool till mid sept. Lucky for me I have 1 daughter in the house and the other across the street who is already used to taking care of a child. ?

Thank goodness for TFP, all I can do is read and 2 finger type!
That’s 6 weeks rest. To do nothing in summer is the hardest part. 59 is about the age you feel like 20 but body is not. Lol.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.