Bar stool outdoors- problem

Marty D

Jun 16, 2016
Quogue new york
I got 4 outdoor bar stool with arms. I think I may a mistake? Tomorrow I’m putting down 2x2 bluestone with river rocks like I did for outdoor shower. See picture. Because the bar stool has arms and they don’t swivel, you need to pull the chair out to get on but how can you pull the chair back when your sitting on them. I didn’t think this out.

Attachments

Marty D

Jun 16, 2016
Quogue new york
What you can do is put down bigger and more pavers. It would be the same idea as the shower area so should work.
The problem is getting the chair closer to bar top as your sitting on the chair. I should of gotten chairs with no arms or swivel. Tomorrow as I’m doing the stone I will figure it out. Mayb a skinny 22 years old can do it but I will not !!

kimkats

Mod Squad
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 10, 2012
Tallahassee, FL
I am loving all of the updates!! Sure seems like a win-win for all!! Pops gets the g-babies and grill duty Jr. gets the sweat and shovel work!!

Kim:kim:

Marty D

Jun 16, 2016
Quogue new york
I am loving all of the updates!! Sure seems like a win-win for all!! Pops gets the g-babies and grill duty Jr. gets the sweat and shovel work!!

Kim:kim:
I’m loving watching my son doing the work and I’m drinking coffee and the hole family are swimming. Getting injured is not that bad. Lol

Attachments

Marty D

Jun 16, 2016
Quogue new york
SO how did you break your toes???
The new 30 gallon BQ tank - I went to fill it, as I picked it up it slipped out of my hand and landed on my toe. I had no shoes on. I cracked the bone on little toe and 4 th toe. It’s because in January I had trigger fingers surgeries done on my right hand. Lost my power.

Attachments