Arm & Hammer Baking Soda

Most Walmarts, Sams Club, Costco, etc have it.

Calcium Hardness Increaser is not the same as baking soda.

What are your pool chemistry test results?

Most Walmarts, Sams Club, Costco, etc have it.

Calcium Hardness Increaser is not the same as baking soda.

What are your pool chemistry test results?
Thanks so much for the reply. My CH is pretty much 0.

Walmart, Lowes, Costco and Home Depot don't carry this anymore....I referring to the big 13 or 15 pound Arm and Hammer bags that have a picture of a pool in front of it. I've looked everywhere. I only see the Calcium Hardness Increaser. What else can I use?

Baking Soda is to raise your Total Alkalinity. You keep saying Calcium or CH. Which are you looking for?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Amazon has 25 pd bags of CH increased, before pool math I would add 10 pds and test again over and over. Pool math said I needed 40 pds this time so ordered 50 off amazon and ended up using it all.
I am On the west side of Atlanta in east Cobb.

It seems that walmart.com currently only shows delivery options. The walmart app still shows store availability and the store at 2427 Gresham RD SE, Atlanta shows the 12 pound bags in stock (aisle I2). This may or may not be convenient for you since Atlanta metro is a huge area. I just bought the same item at my local walmart so not all walmart stores have stopped carrying it. I have also heard that in some states where shelter in place is mandated that certain areas of the store (garden center, etc.) are blocked off and those items deemed non-essential are not available.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.