AquaLink RS8 Issues

eMac35

Gold Supporter
Jun 2, 2021
Austin TX
I would not turn off my filter pump from the neither the outside nor the inside AquaLink control panel. I replaced the relay in the outdoor box. Powered everything back up and still cannot control the filter pump from either control panel. I can control other devices from both panels, except the filter pump. Only way to turn off the pump is at the breaker box. Thoughts?

I would unplug the low voltage connector going to the filter relay and see if your pump shuts off. That should determine proper function of the relay. I’m dealing with a similar issue right now with my RS8. The low voltage connector for the filter as well as “all” aux connectors are putting out voltage no mater the configuration of any of the buttons. So, basically everything on my pool is running all the time. My board is currently removed and is heading up to BP electronics this morning for repair.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.