Aqualink RS dead after JVA wire cut and ideas?

Nov 12, 2017
Longwood, FL
I was trying to cleanup the wiring coming out of the bottom of my panel and I cut thru a JVA wiring when removing excess zip tie.. I then spliced the cord and looked up and noticed my whole system went dark. There is power to the power outlet on the side of box. This happened last night and I couldn't dig out my multimeter to start checking transformer, etc, but I did check the fuse and its good. Anything commonly blow when a JVA wire is cut?

Thanks

Reactions: setsailsoon
So I ordered a “new” transformer from inyopools.com and installed it. Primary wires had 125 vac and secondary wires were dead, so bad transformer again. After waiting a week they sent me a terrible used looking one with the white and black wires already cut down. I used the old wires off my original transformer and hooked it up and it works. I replaced the jandy 2444 JVA and now my darn spillway doesn’t work on remote!
I have tried on 1 and on 2, and it only turns either way when I toggle the switch.

any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.