mkmscr

Mar 1, 2013
Charlotte, USA
Pool Size
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
….so I went to my AquaLink panel this morning to clean my pump baskets out. I tried to put the panel into “service” mode and all the buttons are frozen, none respond. Lights are on, pumps are running, the app is working to control everything, just no response from the panel buttons.

Side note, I’ve been getting a “no flow” message from my AquaPure SWG tri sensor. I did all the basic troubleshooting of the cell and sensor and a new one is on the way by the PB. I’m not sure if it’s related but thought I’d add that.

Any advice why the buttons have become unresponsive?

Thank you.

Have you tried the "reset" button on the top left of the outdoor panel? Use a paper clip. You might try calling Fluidra (owner of Jandy) tech support. They will ask you to do the same thing. If the "reset" doesn't work, unfortunately, it sounds like the board needs replacing. How old is the system? May be under warranty.

Have you tried the "reset" button on the top left of the outdoor panel? Use a paper clip. You might try calling Fluidra (owner of Jandy) tech support. They will ask you to do the same thing. If the "reset" doesn't work, unfortunately, it sounds like the board needs replacing. How old is the system? May be under warranty.
Thanks. Will I lose programming of all my features if I hit that reset? It’s 2 1/2 years old but the PB gave me 3 years on everything.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.