Aquacomfort heat pump service manual

Aug 15, 2014
st peters mo
Hi

Bad news for me as I opened my pool - appears water accumulated in the heat pump over the winter and the PVC outflow manifold cracked. Looks like it is just a bunch of standard 2" pvc parts, but it ties into the heat exchanger. anyone know where I can find a service manual for this? I have looked online, but all I can find is owners manual that has really no useful info. I am mostly interested in disassembly instructions.

You can try calling aquacomfort directly but I don't know how helpful they will be. They are a direct to dealer supplier and do not have online sales. You may want to contact the local pool installers and see which one sells aquacomfort heaters. They may be able to help.

Repairing the PVC of a heat pump heat exchanger can be done but it is tricky depending on where the leak is. Its generally not cost effective to replace the heat exchanger in a heat pump because of the problems of dealing with the refrigerant in the system.

The internal metal tube going into the PVC is under high pressure (300+psi) so take care not to damage it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.