Aqua Rite 900 "No Flow" light staying lit.

Nov 28, 2018
Michigan
I have the T-9 Salt Cell and Aqua Rite 900 board. Start of my 4th season with both. I started the season by inspecting my cell, so far I inspect my cell at the start of the season and clean/inspect at the end of the season. Cell looks great with next to zero build-up and follow the recommended cleaning procedure.

After inspecting my cell this season, upon start-up, my "No Flow" light stays lit.I checked my flow switch, and ensured it is pointed in the correct direction and reset my salt level. Restarted my system and the "no-flow" started blinking and switched to "generating". Figured I was good to go.

Today when the timer kicked on, I checked it again and I am back to a non-blinking "No- Flow" light. I powered off, unplugged everything, kicked it back on and the "no-flow" light is still not blinking. The system is flowing/running well.

Am I missing something? Is this the sign of a bad flow switch or a bad board? Any help or tips is appreciated. Thanks!

To test if the flow switch is bad, get a telephone jack with a short piece of wire from it, and twist together the wires. Plug that into the connection for the flow switch. If it works, the flow switch is bad. Do not leave it that way.
If it does not work, check to be sure you have sufficient flow out of the returns. If so, check back here as it is likely the board is bad.

So checked it again today and it is staying lit for about 2 solid minutes, then blinks for <1, then switches to "generating".

Previously it just blinked for <1 minute then switched to "generating".

I did what you suggested and the board started blinking so maybe this is a sign my switch is on the way out.

Thank you!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.