anyone know what this is?

I know it's not spring, but I get what looks like that ever spring. This looks just like live oak pollen. Makes it way through the screen onto the pool surface every spring, clumps together in eraser size-dime-penny-quarter-half dollar size circles every year. Last for about a month. Come out in the morning, can be a 100 of them all over the surface. Love my AA in-floor cleaner. Runs the most at this time of year. I use hair nets in the skimmer, get a box of 100 for $5, have to change them every single day when the Oaks are doing their thing. I agree, looks like fine grass, pollen, etc.

hoping someone knows what this is floating on the top of the pool? We just had a rain and I'm wondering if its something coming from the concrete deck, it seems to be oil based as if I put a finger in it separates
View attachment 85652.

Could it be seeds from a plant? We have cleome flowers growing around the pool and I noticed thousands of very fine seeds on the concrete near them.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.