Anyone have NPT Starburst Tile in Smoke Gray?

Schottfamily

Jul 9, 2020
Jacksonville, Florida
I am still deciding on finishes and am interested in the NPT Starburst tile. I can't find any pictures of it installed other than the ones on the NPT website. I'd love to see pictures, in different lighting/ at different times of the day, if you have them. I'd especially love to see it against a darker blue water color. Thanks!

mlggator

Bronze Supporter
Jul 18, 2020
Carlsbad, CA
I don't but it's a beautiful tile. Where are you planning on using it? Waterline or elsewhere? It would be very dramatic on a spa or feature wall.

Schottfamily

Jul 9, 2020
Jacksonville, Florida
I don't but it's a beautiful tile. Where are you planning on using it? Waterline or elsewhere? It would be very dramatic on a spa or feature wall.
As of now we're planning to use it as waterline tile with the idea of creating a water feature that we may try to incorporate it into. We're also considering something more natural for the feature and I thought it would blend nicely with stone. But I don't want it to completely disappear, so I'm interested in seeing just how much light it reflects and if it has the right amount of sparkle.

Sollace

Gold Supporter
Aug 16, 2020
Byran TX
That pattern is classic -- The old hexagon black and white tile look in bathrooms. (with a huge upgrade, of course!)
Try googling hexagon pool tile and see if you find more pictures. I did.
Try their facebook page, too. (NPT Tile facebook page - Maybe also on other sites?)

I just found this site while searching around for your tiles. This one is excellent for Stonescrape selections (finishes)

Last edited: