Anyone have NPT Starburst Tile in Smoke Gray?

Schottfamily

Jul 9, 2020
Jacksonville, Florida
I am still deciding on finishes and am interested in the NPT Starburst tile. I can't find any pictures of it installed other than the ones on the NPT website. I'd love to see pictures, in different lighting/ at different times of the day, if you have them. I'd especially love to see it against a darker blue water color. Thanks!

I don't but it's a beautiful tile. Where are you planning on using it? Waterline or elsewhere? It would be very dramatic on a spa or feature wall.
As of now we're planning to use it as waterline tile with the idea of creating a water feature that we may try to incorporate it into. We're also considering something more natural for the feature and I thought it would blend nicely with stone. But I don't want it to completely disappear, so I'm interested in seeing just how much light it reflects and if it has the right amount of sparkle.

That pattern is classic -- The old hexagon black and white tile look in bathrooms. (with a huge upgrade, of course!)
Try googling hexagon pool tile and see if you find more pictures. I did.
Try their facebook page, too. (NPT Tile facebook page - Maybe also on other sites?)

I just found this site while searching around for your tiles. This one is excellent for Stonescrape selections (finishes)

Last edited:
At least you'll get an idea of what it can look like by visiting other tile showrooms. This one has some neat glass mosaic tiles:
The attached tile is similar to your look. Reminds me of a pennies on a pool bottom.

Attachments

• 173816_0_20191228173721.jpg
    173816_0_20191228173721.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.