Any new pools for the slideshow?

Here is mine
completed_pool.jpg

allaboutcovers , I am sure that many people here would love to see a couple of your pictures, but for the slide show we are sticking with pools owned by forum members. The best thing to do would be to start a new topic in the Show off your Swimming Pool / Spa / Backyard Kitchen area and show off a couple of pools.

Here is a picture of my pool today....burrrrr....... Good thing it is suppose to be in the 60s this weekend! I'll post a real picture for the slide show when we thaw out.

[attachment=0:15q41y5f]img_29942.jpg[/attachment:15q41y5f]

Attachments

• img_29942.jpg
    img_29942.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 822
We put this in last year. Never had a pool. Wife and I did all the flagstone (actually she placed it all without any chipping, breaking, scoring, etc...just put pieces in right spots) and landscaping. The area used to be some raised beds on a slope that were a mess when we moved here in late 06

ry%3D400

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I have 2 pools now. Not by choice but one is with a house that won't sell. One is always clearer than the other..but one has a mountain view!

Attachments

• mainepool.jpg
    mainepool.jpg
    399 KB · Views: 569
  • pool2.jpg
    pool2.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 565
When we bought our house, the pool was in shambles. The vinyl liner had shrunk badly and was pulled away from the walls. We had no shallow end, only 7 feet deep for the whole pool. We were deciding whether or not to fill it in but then decided to have it repaired. I am so glad we did as we've really been enjoying having a pool. I am going to take some better pics once we open up the pool for the season.

Attachments

• 09-13-2006 05;31;17PM.JPG
    09-13-2006 05;31;17PM.JPG
    164.9 KB · Views: 284

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.