Any new pools for the slideshow?

Here is mine

IMG_0843.jpg

New Pool Pictures

WOW. There are some really beautiful pools on this site and even though mine doesn't even compare with them I'm still proud of the pool and the deck that I built. I would like to share pictures of my recently completed pool and deck install.

Attachments

• pooldeck1.jpg
    pooldeck1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 846
  • pooldeck5.jpg
    pooldeck5.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 847
  • pooldeck3.jpg
    pooldeck3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 848
Here are some pics of my pool after it was landscaped last Summer. I've since added a gate to fence opening, but I still can't find the right deck furniture.

:( Notice the patches of dead around the path where I thought I was spraying weed killer, but really used grass and everything else killer!

Attachments

• pool1.jpg
    pool1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 816
  • pool3.jpg
    pool3.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 815
  • pool4.jpg
    pool4.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 815

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
New to the board. Hi all.

We bought a new home this past Nov. Lucky for us, it came with the pool. I've been swimming in it since mid April with 64 degree water :shock: (wetsuits are a beautiful thing!) 20x40, 10ft deep end, solar heater. Just started sending water to the heater a week ago, water temp is up to 75 degrees..not bad for using the sun to heat 40,000 gal.
DSC_0006-2.jpg

Added the last two.

MJCP, I love it - like the pool is at the end of a hidden path.

DLO - you all simply have no idea I am for the amazing scenery you have. There's lots to like in Houston, but topography ain't it! I have to drive a few hours North before I start to see anything resembling hills.

Sean,

Our property is in the Loess Hills, located in western Iowa along the Missouri River. The Hills are actually unique geologically, in that they were formed by winds blowing ,loess (fine silt deposited 2.5 million years ago) into dune-like hills. There is one other location in the world that these hills exist that I am aware of (somewhere in China). The pool picture really shows nothing of the surrounding topography, it's pretty amazing around here! I would post a picture of what I'm talking about but It's out of the scope of this thread and I'm not sure how strict the Admins/Mods are on this board. :wink:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.