Another Vegas OB

I'm amazed Kim has not reprimanded you for color matching your pool / tile colors - this is your time to shine and there is no POP in that selection, c'mon already! :)

PS. Not your fault - for some reason people tends to match all the colors as closely as possible - not sure why :)

Haha, yea we looked ar a variety of glass. I preferred one with some bling, but. Ultimately, had to keep the CFO- spouse- happy with final selections.
We did add bling to the lights- 8 ea 1.5” LEDs, brilliant wonders sheer and LED lights under the cantilever.

Planning a darker blue for the pebble plaster.

Reactions: kimkats
Hope you added a chiller. Our water gets to 90F with a light colored pool shell.
Be ready to manage CSI -- read about that here.

Affirmative. Nice(not) hard water on our end of the valley, probably same as Laughlin I Imagine. Makes water changes every couple years part of maintenance

Scale was part of the reasoning we decided on the light color waterline tile. The overflow spa will be a different story with blue glass.

As for water temp, the pool will get full sun until about noon ish, then the house/ wall starts to shade it.

If possible the best thing to do is plumb in a soft water line to the pool make up if you have a water softener. Especially a large pool like yours.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
The WF is on top of the bond beam. It was notched during shotcrete application. Held in place by Mortar with synthetic admix during install. Tile was pinned and held in place while thinset was wet. Mortar with bonding admix used to ensure it stuck. Epoxy grout and caulk for the areas in contact with the WF housing as it’s plastic and mud doesn’t like to stick very well.

Reactions: kimkats

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.