Am I really building a pool??

y8apenug.jpg

The water feature in the spa

In ground, 15x27, 80 feet perimeter, 3'6 to 5 feet deep, 13,000 gallons, 2 skimmers, 6 returns, Jandy VSP, Jandy DE 60, Jandy LXI, Nature 2 Ozone, 2 pool LED lights, 1 Spa LED light pebble tech aqua blue. Frisco,
Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

y3u3e7a6.jpg

In ground, 15x27, 80 feet perimeter, 3'6 to 5 feet deep, 13,000 gallons, 2 skimmers, 6 returns, Jandy VSP, Jandy DE 60, Jandy LXI, Nature 2 Ozone, 2 pool LED lights, 1 Spa LED light pebble tech aqua blue. Frisco,
Texas

ypyjy4a2.jpg

Texas

It looks great! Can you swim this weekend? Enjoy!

I don't think we can swim just yet. I don't think there aren't enough chemicals and waiting on the PB to finish with their start up process. Watched the guy dump a lot of stuff in?. Plus the water is still cold. Pool school with PB is scheduled for Friday of this coming week. So waiting on them to really hand me the keys to it. In the interim following instructions to brush twice a day. We found a small crack in deck so the concrete guys are here creating a lot of dust as well. ?. Have my test kit ready and waiting for all of them to get out of my hair!

Believe me my 4 and 6 year old are asking me everyday when can they get in!

Texas

Are we there yet? Can we get in yet? It is ready yet? When can we get in? But is has water now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I had to! Have fun and post up some pics of their first swim!

Oh and wait for the blue lips and shivers WHILE they are saying "Immmmmmmmmmm NNNNNNoooooooottttttttt cooooolllllllld."

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Are we there yet? Can we get in yet? It is ready yet? When can we get in? But is has water now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I had to! Have fun and post up some pics of their first swim!

Oh and wait for the blue lips and shivers WHILE they are saying "Immmmmmmmmmm NNNNNNoooooooottttttttt cooooolllllllld."

Kimkats. You called it. We agreed to let the little people sit with their feet in the water on the tanning ledge while we worked in the yard today. Guess how many times I had to stop them from trying to go in further, or them getting each other wet, etc.... Yep not sure how long they will have to wait but I am sure it is going to be a beating?

Texas

y2uqu9um.jpg

3umuve2a.jpg

We got everything planted in pots around the pool and the furniture set up. The beds are not going to be for a few weeks. Hubby tinkered with the equipment and figured out how to turn the pool lights on.

Girls in bed, hubby and I sitting around the pool with an adult beverage....Happy Mother's Day to me!

Texas

Happy Mother's Day! The pool looks so pretty at night!!!

Well I never got to enjoy the wine my kid was sick that night and it should have been a sign!

After trying to keep up the brushing all week while sick (of course I caught my daughter's bug). I came out to the pool today to the plaster guy partially draining the pool.

Apparently they plastered over a valve. The PB finish guy noticed it I guess this week! ??

So now we have this issue to deal with. Keep you posted on how they fix this.

Texas

qubyzubu.jpg

See that valve coming out of my spa close to the pool bench? That's the one that is under the plaster

Texas

*sigh* craziness. It really does make you wonder. I'm glad they caught it and didn't try to pretend they didn't. But really, I don't think I've seen a thread with a "finished' pic full of water and beautiful light followed by a pic of an empty pool again. :( They're the ones who have to do the extra work so you'd think they'd be extra careful to do it right in the first place! :hammer:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.