Am I really building a pool??

7a5y8e4e.jpg

So the plaster guys showed up today very apologetic. With my pictures of the build from the gunite stage (see all those pics we all take come in handy!?) they were able to quickly confirm where they thought the pipe was.

Their drill battery was dead and they were heading to HD to get a new one and I was determined not to let them leave so I went and got our drill battery to lend them.

They basically drilled into the spot and eventually revealed the pipe. I missed a lot of the work since I had to take some calls, but they were done in about two hours.

As the plaster dried I couldn't tell the difference and they said after the eyelid cover is screwed into the pipe you won't see it at all.

So we started to fill again!

In ground, 15x27, 80 feet perimeter, 3'6 to 5 feet deep, 13,000 gallons, 2 skimmers, 6 returns, Jandy VSP, Jandy DE 60, Jandy LXI, Nature 2 Ozone, 2 pool LED lights, 1 Spa LED light pebble tech aqua blue. Frisco,
Texas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.