Ok guys...here we go. Hope I can get some help and confidence.
Been using bleach for about a week now. Water looks good, no algae. Got my new TF100 test kit. Results:FC 3.5, CC.5, CH550, TA140, PH7.2, CYA 300+
My understanding is I need to do a partial drain and fill. (Due to high levels of CYA and CH) Don't have an adequate pump. One can be here by Tue. Will that be ok to wait that long and just maintain FC,TA,PH?

CYA at 300? Wow... um... did you dilute your water by 3 and still see it read over 100 for CYA?

If you were to maintain target FC for 300ppm CYA, you'd need nearly 8 gallons to get there from 3.5 (now), and who knows how many gallons every day after that just to maintain.

Can you dilute your water by 4 and try the CYA test again? 4:1 - tap water : pool water

I originally did a dilute 1/3. Just did one at 1/4. Looks like CYA at 360.

CYA at 300? Wow... um... did you dilute your water by 3 and still see it read over 100 for CYA?

If you were to maintain target FC for 300ppm CYA, you'd need nearly 8 gallons to get there from 3.5 (now), and who knows how many gallons every day after that just to maintain.

Can you dilute your water by 4 and try the CYA test again? 4:1 - tap water : pool water

There is a point where the dilution measurements are inaccurate enough that testing is meaningless.

CYA that high means a 90% water replacement. Once most of the water is replaced they can better test the CYA.

I was actually mostly curious if it would say 400+ after a 4:1 dilution test.

I wouldn't go broke on chlorine were it me. Keep doing what you've been doing this week and when you drain, anything that grows will go away with the water.