All done :-)

It looks amazing now and will even be better once the dirt is washed off.

Just curious - has the PB provided you a plumbing diagram? I would be interested to see how they have set this up with a pool, an overflow basin and a spa. It is interesting how all of this will be set up. Good Luck.
I did have one, but the plumbing crew took it with them. I have asked the PM for another copy.
When we designed this pool I had one request, I wanted the ability to run the vanishing edge while I was in spa mode and I also wanted the ability to run the bubbles and scuppers, when in spa mode also. So, when in spa mode, the spa water is heated and circulated independently from the pool, but the pool is still fully functioning, outside of the heater. In pool mode everything as the ability to be circulated and heated. Hope this make sense.

I did have one, but the plumbing crew took it with them. I have asked the PM for another copy.
When we designed this pool I had one request, I wanted the ability to run the vanishing edge while I was in spa mode and I also wanted the ability to run the bubbles and scuppers, when in spa mode also. So, when in spa mode, the spa water is heated and circulated independently from the pool, but the pool is still fully functioning, outside of the heater. In pool mode everything as the ability to be circulated and heated. Hope this make sense.
Thanks. That is what I was wondering - what can function in the 2 different modes. I remember another member had a lot of issues with their pool and basin because the automation was only set up for a single body of water. So it appears you have addressed all of this. If you ever get another drawing, it would be interesting to view. Good Luck.

Reactions: BigPapaSmurf
ummmmmmmmmm in the first pic are you okay with how they did the top corner? They did such a great job with the others but that one just does not do it for me.
I‘m good with it. We did have some discussion around it and with the step down changes from the main deck to this first step this looks the best. The overhang of the step along with the overhang of that column on three sides makes it difficult To get a clean look that will hold up over time.

Day 7;
Spa tile is fixed
View attachment 374579
Probably one more day left, if the weather holds, until the next phase.
View attachment 374580View attachment 374581View attachment 374582
I love that we went back to the horizontal tile on the rounded patio sides.
View attachment 374588
View attachment 374594View attachment 374595
Amazing work by your construction team and your design plan and material choices are beautiful. Good luck for continued success on all phases!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
I need the little dancing spot as a reaction option... :party:

Is the intent that the very bottom of these walls will be filled back with dirt? I mean the part where it looks like you can see supporting stones laid under the facade stone.

• Haha
Sweet Baby.........!

Wow, they did great work and it is so awesome to read a build that is moving along, work is outstanding, and the builder continues to engage and communicate. Really like watching this one come along!

The patio structure guy showed up today, between thunderstorms, which I truly appreciate, to do a little work and get things started.
3F125615-A80A-48AF-8D40-F134FC895AB0.jpeg
That post gets replaced by cedar, matching the posts which we are using to extended the roof another 6’
We will also replace all the siding under the roof with a side pine siding But that won’t happen until the kitchen gets built.

• Love
Reactions: KCNM and kimkats
Wow. Somehow I missed that you had to install 2 intellicenters!!! I thought a single intellicenter could be expanded to handle a lot of equipment. that said, I do see you have a lot of equipment. Post a picture of your equipment pad if that is set up.

Are the intellicenters linked together with regard to control and programing from a single interface?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.