AGP steps

Jul 1, 2018
Roscoe, IL
We are having a deck built around our pool this week I hope. I've scanned the internet and have seen a few steps/staircases I like to exit/enter the pool. Wondering if anyone could give me an opinion on one they like? I don't need something huge, but I am looking for something sturdy and one that I can weigh it down and keep it from floating. Our pool is 52" tall plus a few inches for the deck. Thanks!

We have these Confer Steps in our pool, they were quick and easy to assemble and are very solid and stable. Put about 40# of sand in the side sections as per directions and they still would kinda float around when the kids would get the water moving. Once I got them secured to the deck I liked them way more. They are rock solid now even for bigger people. I'm 6'+ and 275 and they feel very secure when I climb in or out. My pool is 54" and the deck sits right under the top rail. I built a small step to extend up and over the top rail and the stairs anchor to that. The last step out of the pool is almost perfectly matched with the rise of the pool steps. The anchor brackets could work up to several inches above what my deck is but the last step out might be a little more difficult.

We have these Confer Steps in our pool, they were quick and easy to assemble and are very solid and stable. Put about 40# of sand in the side sections as per directions and they still would kinda float around when the kids would get the water moving. Once I got them secured to the deck I liked them way more. They are rock solid now even for bigger people. I'm 6'+ and 275 and they feel very secure when I climb in or out. My pool is 54" and the deck sits right under the top rail. I built a small step to extend up and over the top rail and the stairs anchor to that. The last step out of the pool is almost perfectly matched with the rise of the pool steps. The anchor brackets could work up to several inches above what my deck is but the last step out might be a little more difficult.

Thank you so much! Looking through the reviews and what people did with theirs gave me a good feeling about these!

I love our Majestic wedding style steps. I have younger grandchildren that use it as a home base to swim from and to.
original.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.