Gold Supporter
May 22, 2018
Elmhurst, IL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Was wondering if any of these aerator products available on the market would be useful to raise pH in a 60,000 gallon pool (see example below). If there are better options, I would appreciate any recommendations. Thanks.

You want to make A LOT of very tiny bubbles.

I used this rig on a sump pump. With it I can raise pH in a 30K pool by .4+ in 12 hours. 1/4" holes (5) in each cap. Wanted to see what happened if I put more, smaller holes in the caps, just never got around to it.

Aerator.jpg

Reactions: Mdragger88
Just Pointing the jets up is free-
There are sprinklers that fit on a return that cost about $20. I have this one 👇
Waterfall Pool Fountain Spray- Adjustable Fun Sprinklers Pool Fountain Pond Fountains Decor for 1.5" Above & In Ground Return Jets https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08TLZ5YX3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_CFCX1FT1KQ1HQE5TT67S

There are some with 2 heads as well.
Is this a public pool? If so, unless it’s closed to the public you may not want to put a submersible pump + contraption in with swimmers. The one that has the “air” stick pointing up looks like a hazard for impalement.

Reactions: PoolStored
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.