Adding chlorine makes water cloudy

Hi, brown sounds like iron. When I had stain issues, I called the Metal Magic folks directly and got immediate help from one of their reps. They couldn't have been more helpful in guiding me to a beautiful result. And no, I don't work for them, I promise.

Hi, brown sounds like iron. When I had stain issues, I called the Metal Magic folks directly and got immediate help from one of their reps. They couldn't have been more helpful in guiding me to a beautiful result. And no, I don't work for them, I promise.

Hey, sorry for the delay. I was thinking iron too since it looked brown. I haven’t noticed the stains coming back this year yet like I did last year, so as long as they’re gone I’m happy lol. I did write the MM people from the link on their website last weekend. I didn’t hear from anyone but it would probably be better to call. I *think* I may be through the worst of the cloudiness when I add chlorine though. I had to add some yesterday and it didn’t seem to cloud like it had been doing. Maybe I’ve burned through whatever was in it that reacted. Now I just have to wait to see if the stains come back...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.